VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Trip REPORT SFGA 5/27 and 5/28

Urklore

5/27

I arrived at hurricane harbor bright and early at 10:30 They decided to close for the day due to rain so I decided to go to the other park to enjoy my day.

When entering the park due to the drizzle they need to go back to old school bag searches which I forgot how long the security lines were. Boy I love innovation. The park was empty due to the rain felt like I had full run of the park with no ride having more than a 5 min wait time. All ques were empty. Nothing new to report except they opened the path right behind the ride information building now. Looks like the landscapers did a fabulous job and you can now get a good look at the completed Cyborg ride.

Ride count (Kids ride count included)

Nitro 4x

Skull mountain 13 x

Tea cups x1

Buccaneer x1

Swashbuckler x1

Sky ride x1

Battle of metro x 4

Congo rapids x 4

Tango x 3

Diablo x 2

El Toro x 4

Bizarro x 2

Harley Quinn x 1

Joker x 1

5/28

Got to hurricane harbor at 10:30 They were open YEAH...!!! Park was empty as it was a cool day. My kids went nuts on all the slides I was beat from the prior days activities so I just laid about the wave pool. Kids told me there was ZERO wait for anything in the park. King cobra was close for the 2nd weekend. I stayed till close and was a restful day at the water park. I transferred to the main park for dinner.

Main park was SWAMPED which I expected but died off around 7pm. Managed to get a few rides in not many as the food lines were exceptionally long with all the people. I did however get to see cyborg all lit up and them do some testing on it. I will tell you I hope they are installing barf troughs outside because this looks like a stomach turner. I did manger to talk to one of the ride operator testing the ride. They told me they are waiting for the state to certify the ride hence the date has been pushed back on its released until they can get it certified. They were running a multi-color LED light scheme I am sure they are not going to leave it that way as I see the ground lights surrounding the ride are all RED. I was ko0l to watch and see how the dummy’s where harnessed in. I will post pictures later when I get them off my phone. I think I may also have a video if anyone is interested.

Ride count

Wave pool (ALL DAY) kids don’t count slides they rode they as well were having a blast.

Skull mountain x 4

Justice league x 6

King da ka x2