VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Six Flags Great Adventure 6-1-18

coliwood_studios

I had a good short day at Great Adventure last night!  El Toro was upsettingly closed for the day, which is probably just as bad as Steel Vengeance being closed for the whole day 😂. When we were collecting our pictures, an awesome employee named Shakim helped us out and took time out of his day to crop all of our photos to perfection, so a big thanks to you Shakim!  The lines were very minimal, especially after most of the chorus groups left the park.  I did have a very bad experience with a ride attendant at Nitro last night.  When I was getting my last ride of the night in the back right seat, she came over and literally jumped on the restraint, making it so tight, I actually couldn’t feel my legs.  She made my last ride of the night on Nitro suck, and even after I said “oh my god, that’s hurts, it’s so tight!” She didn’t bother to ask me if I was ok.  The restraint was so tight, she pushed it passed the lowest click, jamming it in.  The whole operating team on Nitro last night were running with extremely slow operations.  There was one train that someone got sick on, but even with the other trains, the operations were just horrendous.  Even Ka’s operations sucked, partly due to the Zumanjaro crew running the ride way too often when there was basically no one on the ride.  The sugar shack’s signature sugar burst’s weren’t available due to the machine being broken which was very unfortunate.  We also got stuck on Justice League for a good 15-20 minutes which was cool until we realized how much time we lost as the park was almost closing.  Here was my ride count: Kingda Ka 6x, Zumanjaro 2x, Bizarro 2x, Runaway Train 1x, Justice League 4x, Batman 1x, Nitro 5x

Me: 21 Rides