VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Quick lost season pass questions

hollyferry

I've seemed to misplace my physical pass (well, membership).  I know it's a $20 replacement fee-which kills me cause I've had the same one for the last 6 years, but I digress. It's so old it has my photo on it lol.

My questions:

1) Do I *need* to get a replacement physical pass or can I just use the app?

2) If I need to get a replacement, can I do it at HH or do I need to go to GA?

TIA.

if you download the app and press the button which looks like a bar code, it will ask for your last name and your password. when you enter those in correctly, your pass should be loaded on the app along with any food and or parking benefits and other too. you will get coupons for food, merchandise and skip the line passes on there too as well as a full year calendar of events. I always rely on my phone with my pass on it. i only ever used the physical pass twice since I had it. To make loading your pass on the app easier, there is an option to scan the code on your pass, but that never worked for me and obviously wont work for you.

Edited by Squidy2201

The only thing you may need the pass for is the season terror trail pass during Fright Fest, but how they handle it changes a bit each year. A few years they used to put a sticker on your season pass, so you needed the card then. The past year or two, they've given a separate business card and wrote the last 4 digits of your season pass on it, which a security guard then checks with your season pass at each trail entrance. Not sure if they required the pass or allowed the app for that.