VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Park Info board.

The Master

I think it would be a good idea for GAdv to install an info board like Disney has. It should at least display what major rides are running or closed down, if they could also display wait times that would be nice too. Say you were going over to Medusa, you could stop by the board to see if it is running so you don't waste time walking all the way over there to find out it's closed for some reason. Best place for such a info board would be by the fountain.

Well they do have the two boards on the outside of the park so that you know what is operational when you arrive. I'm not sure how many people use them, but they do exist. With the park putting in the new video screens in queues and around the park, I think there could definitely be a way for them to incorporate a system such as that in EPCOT and other parks to give wait times and operational information.

I forgot about the boards outside the park but the problem with them is you can't look at them for any changes while inside the park. That is a good idea to have park and ride info displayed on the screens from time to time.