VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Bring back The Chiller sign

DantheWoman

There was a kid last year who brought a poster board to Six Flags' Ride Information Booth protesting he wanted the Kids Train from the 80s back for the 2020 season. It was somewhere in Golden Kingdom, and this kid had autism and had fond memories of riding it. So why not do the same to The Chiller?

If nobody has done it yet, we could easily convince Six Flags to get the parts back from Beta Carrero World and make new blueprints for the ride. With all the Internet infamy Batman & Robin the movie has, the theming would still be relevant. Assuming the parts haven't been scrapped, then all we need to do is make new parts while looking at old images and reconstruct it based from there. It'd be over by Cyborg Cyber Spin and Batman The Ride like it initially was.

I'm starting work on the poster board sign tonight. Any pictures/slogans/details you want me to include on it? I go to Six Flags in two weeks and I might bring it over there. If anyone sees me May 8th, go to the ride information booth and sign the poster board!

53 minutes ago, DantheWoman said:

If nobody has done it yet, we could easily convince Six Flags to get the parts back from Beta Carrero World and make new blueprints for the ride. With all the Internet infamy Batman & Robin the movie has, the theming would still be relevant. Assuming the parts haven't been scrapped, then all we need to do is make new parts while looking at old images and reconstruct it based from there. It'd be over by Cyborg Cyber Spin and Batman The Ride like it initially was.

CDqD1KV_d.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, DantheWoman said:

There was a kid last year who brought a poster board to Six Flags' Ride Information Booth protesting he wanted the Kids Train from the 80s back for the 2020 season. It was somewhere in Golden Kingdom, and this kid had autism and had fond memories of riding it. So why not do the same to The Chiller?

You can’t just Lego a roller coated together from scrap parts!? And dont waste your time rallying with posters for parts of Chiller to be brought back from Brazil....its been scrapped and melted down a long while ago. 

• Like 2

• 4 years later...