VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Single Rider Lines

corey

Hey!

Does anyone think that there should be far more single rider lines. I feel like the park’s line system would drastically improve with more options. I know Z:DOD and Green Lantern offer these lines but I can’t recall any other ride.

• Like 1

Justice League has one too. The only problem is that the single rider line is only accessible about toward the last 3rd of the line. So if there’s a wait time that goes into the second or third set of switchbacks, you’re still looking at a pretty sizable wait even as a single rider.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tbone112499 said:

Justice League has one too. The only problem is that the single rider line is only accessible about toward the last 3rd of the line. So if there’s a wait time that goes into the second or third set of switchbacks, you’re still looking at a pretty sizable wait even as a single rider.

Yeah Green Lantern and DOD do the same. I wish they would improve all lines. Especially four seater rides like bizarro, nitro, Superman, etc. I doubt they ever will though.