VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Shoplifting at SFA.

The Master

(6/6/08) A Senior Class trip to Six Flags America turned into a shoplifting bonanza as 13 of the future criminals were caught and detained by the park. Like the Monopoly card says, “Do not go to graduation, do not pass Go, go directly to jail!â€

This is what Screamscape.com says, sad to see people do crap like this let alone a class. But that is a problem with these school groups they can get out of hand at any park.

Edited by The Master

Honestly I can see one or two because every class has a few of those kids you know are just trouble everywhere. I had them for sure and I would imagine most of you could have picked out some you graduated with as well. The thing here with it being 13 is pretty astonishing though. That is a really high number of kids in a graduating class to be shoplifting from a theme park. In all honesty tyoo it's a school trip which usually means you get to go for much cheaper than you would on your own and for seniors these things are free sometimes. Just pay the ten bucks or whatever it is and get yourself something. I just don't get people sometimes especially when I think back to myself at that age and realize I clearly woudln't have done it.