VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Help conquering my fear of Wonder Woman

DantheWoman

I went on Toro when I was 15 on a class trip. It gave me the stomach drop beyond comparison and scarred me. 

Fast forward to now. I have been on Nitro along with Lightning Rod and Mystery Mine at Dollywood and several other steep rides. I know I can conquer Toro, because the stomach drop goes away with the older you get.

BUT WONDER WOMAN.

I have never been on a Discovery, but I imagine it'll give me the HARDEST stomach drop ever and make me unable to breathe. I'm not asthmatic, but if I were up there like that, then I'd be unable to breathe. 

People have told that if I can handle Superman, then I can handle Wonder Woman. I've rode Cyborg Cyber Spin a ton, and I can handle that. People on YT are saying you don't get the stomach drop on WW, and you just get wind in your face. But everyone else is saying it's intense, you get the stomach drop, etc. TRUST... WHO DO YA?!?!

I've been on Joker (albeit at SFNE) and Twister. I can do it. Yet I'm just scared. It doesn't even LOOK that big anymore, neither does Ka. I honestly want to do this ride. Ride WW or bust!!