VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Photo Trip Report: May 24th, 2013 SORA Opens!

29yrswithaGApass

So they ran it during the bad weather today anyway? Even though they didn't open it yesterday because of bad weather.

I think that for rain they have some plastic ,or something of that nature, type windows that roll down on the side. It didn't run yesterday because of what 29yrs said.

I rode it today and SOME trucks have the plastic coverings for rain while others don't. Overall I was impressed with the ride but I'd still rather have seen more flats added in lieu of something we already had "redone". One big thing I hated was that with the exception of new props and camp adventure, the safari Is left as is so you'll be driving "offload" and have a paved road right next to you with signs saying "stay in your car" and "keep traffic moving"

i really wish i could have made it to media day, with the change up in days it makes it very hard to switch things at my job , were any cool opening day items givin out to you? oh and on a side note, i hope the log flumes trough recives some new paint under the entry walk way

I rode it today and SOME trucks have the plastic coverings for rain while others don't. Overall I was impressed with the ride but I'd still rather have seen more flats added in lieu of something we already had "redone". One big thing I hated was that with the exception of new props and camp adventure, the safari Is left as is so you'll be driving "offload" and have a paved road right next to you with signs saying "stay in your car" and "keep traffic moving"

Sounds like they kept that stuff so they could keep the option of switching back to a drive through.

Also, Thrusday only rained a couple of times while Friday was almost constant rain the whole day.