VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Human remains found at SFFT

The Master

Screamscape reports that real Human remains have been found on park property. Here is what Screamscape says about this.

(9/26/08) The mystery human remains found at the bottom of a cliff wall have been identified as Kathleen Guiterrez, a 56 year old woman who disappeared in August of 2007. The cause of death has yet to be determined.

(9/25/08) When I first came across this headline I thought to myself that this had to be some kind of promotion for Fright Fest, but it’s not. The headline reads, “Human Remains Found At Fiesta Texas†and it’s all too real. According to the various local news stations a worker who was setting up a temporary tent for the Texas Open golf tournament discovered the skeletal remains near the North-West corner of the park’s property at the bottom of a rock wall. I’m assuming this is most likely out in the parking lot, close to the golf course area, perhaps somewhere in this location. According to Fiesta Texas, the area where the body was found is an off-limits area to guests and staff due to the danger of falling rocks. The body will be examined to attempt to determine the cause of death and possibly the identity, because right now they can’t even tell what sex it is. The best guess from the police right now is that the remains have been there for at least 6 to 12 months.