VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

New Log Flume/Dark Ride?

MarioSonic94

I have an two ideas for a Dudley Do-Right Rip-Saw Falls type ride in the site of Koala Canyon.

Idea 1: Bowser and Bowser Jr. kidnaps Princess Peach and Baby Peach (Two Peachs in the same ride?!). You follow Mario and Baby Mario's adventure to save them. You'll never guess who ends up saving the day (its not who you expect it to be).

Idea 2: Bugs Bunny out smarts Yosemite Sam (Either an exsiting cartoon like Knighty Knight Bugs or an original story)

What do you think of my ideas? Please reply.

Luis L.

Lol I can tell you like the idea of Mario in the park :)... It's not a bad idea, and I am sure they could make it work especially if themed properly. Unfortunately I don't see a new major water attraction coming anytime soon. If they were however going to do something along those lines I would have to go with your second idea with Bugs and Sam. Even Bugs and Elmer in a rendition of What's Opera Doc could be great. You would have the right elements especially with it being indoors. But I think Bugs just seems more flexible, and it also stretches to adults and kids as adults grew up with those characters moreso that Mario.

I have an two ideas for a Dudley Do-Right Rip-Saw Falls type ride in the site of Koala Canyon.

Idea 2: Bugs Bunny out smarts Yosemite Sam (Either an exsiting cartoon like Knighty Knight Bugs or an original story)

Luis L.

There already is a version of that idea at Six Flags Over Texas called Yosemite Sam's Gold Rush Adventure. I'm dying to have it copied at our park. Here's a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpvxH7SNflM

Edited by warnerleroy

There already is a version of that idea at Six Flags Over Texas called Yosemite Sam's Gold Rush Adventure. I'm dying to have it copied at our park. Here's a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpvxH7SNflM

I meant it as a Dudley Do Right Rip Saw Falls type ride. Meaning that it would be a dark ride and log fume combined.

Here's a POV of Dudley Do-Right

Luis L.

Edited by Luis L