VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Nitro - New Paint Possible?

29yrswithaGApass

Did anyone notice the Sherwin Williams sponsorship signs at Nitro on the last weekend of this season? They were located on both sides of the main queue entrance and I didn't recall seeing them prior to closing weekend. I meant to take a picture of them but never made it back around to get the shot.

Although it might seem promising, keep in mind the Big Wheel was also sponsored by Sherwin Williams for several years and remained untouched (and faded) the entire time.

I highly doubt it. Medusa looks 100x worse than Nitro and they are finally painting that. Especially with all of the budget cuts they had I don't see it happening.

100th post! :Juggle:

Edited by rcji

I don't think they will, with all their budgets cuts it's doubtful they would have enough money to do it, hell they even canceled getting a new slide for HH.

Edited by The Master

With rides and buildings that need repainting, Nitro is pretty low on the list. Now Medusa was getting pretty weathered looking so I can see it getting repainted but both The Big Wheel and Parachute Tower really need it badly. Also maybe rename the Parachute Tower to a Boardwalk theme with a new sign. It would be sad to see the last of the old Edward's AFB signage removed but that sign does not fit in well anymore.

Edited by The Master