VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

An extreme swing ride

This is what you would call an "extreme ride"! Lower capacity, but still great as an upcharge attraction.

Funtime prototype in Russia

First it looks like an invention of Wile E. Coyote… But in fact, it is the latest prototype imagined by the Austrian manufacturer Funtime and just opened at Divo Ostrov (St Petersburg, Russia): the Rocket Ride. Ten passenger take place on a rocket fixed with cables to a gigantic arm. When the arm rises up and starts to rotate, the rocket is propelled in a circular movement with a diameter of 100 metres at a height of 42 metres. Beside its impressive visual impact, this new ride has another big advantage: it needs a very small footprint and the vehicle can easily fly above other attractions.

funtime-rocket1.jpg

funtime-rocket2.jpg

Source: Photo Funtime

Wow. I definitely could never see that in the park. It lookd like it would take up WAY too much space, and it actually looks rather umsafe. Let's kwwp that one in Russia. :)

EDIT: I'm not changing the typos, because it was my first forum post through my new phone. :)

Edited by ChrisChavan