VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Funplex Mt.Laurel,N.J.

Railer

I took a vacation day today and took my Kids to a place called Funplex, in Mt. Laurel, N.J. It is baisically a glorified Chuck-e-Cheese's with some outdoor Amusement's and an indoor Bumper Cars, Go-Cart's, Lazer Tag, and Arcade. The Manager at the place was kind enough to let me walk thru the outdoor section to grab some pics. of the outdoor stuff (they don't open the outdoor section till' April). It was a nice place to kill an hour or so with my Kids, and gave me something to take some shot's of during GA's off-season. Next up in a couple of weeks will be CoCo Key, in Mt.Laurel also. Enjoy!!!

gallery_208_401_327045.jpg

gallery_208_401_263118.jpg

gallery_208_401_168532.jpg

gallery_208_401_157437.jpg

gallery_208_401_393898.jpg

gallery_208_401_141593.jpg

gallery_208_401_128398.jpg

gallery_208_401_52232.jpg

gallery_208_401_232721.jpg

gallery_208_401_123410.jpg

gallery_208_401_222309.jpg

gallery_208_401_34548.jpg

There is a funplex up by me in East Hanover as well, minus the outdoor attractions that this one seems to have. Years ago it was called Sports and Games with the batting cages, mini bowling lanes, g-carts, bumper cars, laser tag and tons upon tons of video games. Since then though ti really has become more like a mini indoor amusement park with a simulator, large ball pit type thing and a few other items. The original version of this place was a lot of fun for me as a kid and it is where I fell in love with some awesome arcade games like the simpsons and others, as well as the few classics they had as well. Nice to see there are others around as the only one I ever see advertised is the East Hanover location, to bad though that they don't have the room for the outdoor amusements.

The Mt. Laurel one also has a Lazer Tag and Simulator Ride. I didn't post the pics. because they don't seem Amusement Pic-ish, they are more Arcade-ish. The one in Mt. Laurel used to be known as the Falls, and a couple of other names over the years. And spring can't come soon enough, the frozen Bumper Boat's is proof of that!!!