VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Fright Fest 2009

Casting call information is up on the Six Flags site. Fright Fest actors are needed for the following shows in 2009:

Terror Trails: Escape from the Asylum and Demented Forest

Haunted Midways: Lakefront Graveyard, Circus Psycho, Freaky Forest

Stage Shows:

Thrills by Day- - Mr. Six Masquerade Party, Monster Mash Bash 2009, Kidz Scary-oke, Get Ready to Wiggle Halloween Show, Magic Show, Professor Slither's Creepy Critters.

Chills by Night- The Awakening, Zambora of the Amazon, Hypnosteria, Dead Man's Party, Voyage to Voodoo Island dolphin show, Resurrection of the Marshmallow Man tiger show, Wheel of Fright and more!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Casting call information is up on the Six Flags site. Fright Fest actors are needed for the following shows in 2009:

Terror Trails: Escape from the Asylum and Demented Forest

Haunted Midways: Lakefront Graveyard, Circus Psycho, Freaky Forest

Stage Shows:

Thrills by Day- - Mr. Six Masquerade Party, Monster Mash Bash 2009, Kidz Scary-oke, Get Ready to Wiggle Halloween Show, Magic Show, Professor Slither's Creepy Critters.

Chills by Night- The Awakening, Zambora of the Amazon, Hypnosteria, Dead Man's Party, Voyage to Voodoo Island dolphin show, Resurrection of the Marshmallow Man tiger show, Wheel of Fright and more!

I could be wrong but i think freaky forest might a new haunted midway. I know demented forest was a terror trail but i do not remember an area called freaky forest on the list last year.

What about Butcher's Territory? Is it coming back?

Plaza Del Carnaval should be turned into Mexican Massacare!

Butchers territory is probably come back

I haven't been to Fright Fest in a couple years, whats so bad about the trails and hayride?

The hayride is no more and the trails are lame and cost $5 a pop. The Haunt blows away most of FF but Dorney is ran by A holes anymore.

That's always been the case with Cedar Fair, the park went downhill since they bought it.

I really wish they offered the trails for free to SP holders, which is that I think Magic Mountain did last year.

Edited by Yoshi

Yeah but they have rapidly went downhill by alot over the past two years at Dorney. But FF at GAdv has also really gone downhill with the loss of the hayride and Bad Bob. The 1990s FFs were the best.

^

Elvira’s Superstition

Join Elvira on her hilarious “scream park” ride simulator. Under 42” must ride with adult. Location: Circus Psycho/Boardwalk. Showtimes: continuous.

Elvira is back!

Dead Man's Party

The 10th anniversary of Halloween’s most spectacular party features amazing song, dance and special effects. 20 minutes. Location: Fantasy Forest - Big Wheel. Showtimes: 6:15, 7:45, Friday - Sunday 9:30, Friday - Saturday 10:45.

Ride the Big Wheel before it closes for the season!

So I can budgett ahead of time, how much do the scare zones and some of the shows cost?

Scarezones are free,you just walk through regular sections of the park (I.E boardwalk is transformed into Circus Psycho) but with props and scarectors there.

Trails are 5 each (Demented Forrest,and Escape From The Asylum)

Shows are free.

• 2 weeks later...

This weekend's show schedule had a Fright Fest entertainment listing which includes the following:

Plus brand new thrills & chills!

- Mr. Six Sppoktacular Street Party

- The Ghoulmaster's Ghosts

- Monster Mash Bash - Love at First Fright

- MIB - Predators v. Aliens

- Professor Zombini's Freak Show

.... and so much more!