VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Thoughts for 2010/2011 Capital Imporvements?

I REALLY want to see Gadv expand beyond the lake. That would make our park worthy of a hotel. Great Wolf Lodge anyone.

The problem is I don't see us getting any MORE rides. I see that if we are going to get something new, we'll have to lose something to provide the budget for the staffing and maintenance. That's why I see ride rotation as an option. It's cost effective and keeps all the parks getting something "new".

The park cannot expand much further then what it is now, the labor pool just is not there to support any type of expansion. Tom is right, any thing new will ultimately mean something will be removed. I've been really impressed with the park this year and don't want see them make the same mistakes they have in the past.

THis might be a good thing for both us and financially for the park. Zamperla flats are kind of CHEAP! TO honor GADV's history by adding a version of Pirate's flight with hot air-balloons designed with the original GADV Balloon sign and then a family swinger to replace the FLying Wave. How much could that cost? $1,000,000?