VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Backstage at Hurricane Harbor

gafreak

Today while i was leaving the theme park and driving out the main exit, I couldnt help but notice the amount of broken patio furniture building up by the filter system.This stuff is highly visable from the exit and 537 as well, I know that H.H is isolated, but would it hurt to take that stuff to the employye lot and dump it in the dumpsters. I think it makes the park look low class and shouldd be cleaned up, im going to mention it when i head back to the park next week, and im asking all of the members here do the same to keep our park looking decent.

I agree, the backstage areas at HH are highly visible and shameful. On the walk to the stairs on the family raft rides, there's disgusting mud all over, and an area where they apparently let employees park, right in the middle of the woods. Weird, and certainly not too classy. I wish the park would pay attention to small details like these; they really take little effort to fix and they seriously add up.

Edited by pashacar

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of parking at Hurricane Harbor, did you ever notice that the handicap parking spots span the entire front row of parking lot from one end of the lot to the other. It seems like it would have made more sense for them to use multiple lanes and keep the distance to the entrance shorter. As it is now, if you park in the furthest spot it would take you a long time to get in the park!

This photo was take only about 1/8 the way down the row!

gallery_2_37_406503.jpg

The cars in the trees are where the full times and directors and such are aloud to park. The rest of the employees park in that corner of the lot.

That's just stupid; it looks so unprofessional and is a great example of management's not taking the guest experience into account. Why can't they park in the lot like the rest of the employees?

Edited by pashacar

Speaking of parking at Hurricane Harbor, did you ever notice that the handicap parking spots span the entire front row of parking lot from one end of the lot to the other. It seems like it would have made more sense for them to use multiple lanes and keep the distance to the entrance shorter. As it is now, if you park in the furthest spot it would take you a long time to get in the park!

This photo was take only about 1/8 the way down the row!

gallery_2_37_406503.jpg

Just guessing, but it may have to do with the access to the sidewalk.