VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Flyin Phil's Off-Season 2009-2010 Flyovers

GAcoaster

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy there Phil! Sure would appreciate photos of the elephant/rhino barn and paddocks over the winter? I visited this summer and saw my old elephants and had a good visit! Thanks ahead of time!

I'll try and remember that, Gary.

And in case anyone missed my January 16, 2010 Update, it can be found HERE....

Enjoy ;)

Does not look like much is happening with Old Country again. Probably still be at least a few years before they do anything with that section.

As of this past season Kane said himself he has no intention of opening old country any time soon. Not needed unless something major was added to the general area. And that area is lacking a nice size plot, they are not going to remove the picnic grove, it brings in to much money.

The only good plot available would be if they tore out the showcase theater and the stuntarena, which I personally do not see happening.

Just my :TwoCents:

Looking at pic 2 on page 1, I realized, they could add a pretty sizeable addition to the grandstand. Everytime i watched the show the stands were full to capacity and people were left standing everywhere. They could easily add a good size portion to the right side ( left if you were on the ground standing behind the stands)

• 1 month later...