VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Photo Trip Report: January 26th, 2010

29yrswithaGApass

Oh, and to calm anyone concerned, Twister and Fantasy Fling are being rehabbed, not removed!

Hallelujah! :clap::banana:

I love what the park has done so far with the buildings, and I cant wait to see if they paint more by the time Opening Day rolls around. I also like the sound of that new TCBY :thumbup1: .

• 1 month later...
I wonder with the recent snow if twister and FF have been put back together, were only a few weeks from opening day!

Not only if they have been reassembled, but has any work been able to be completed on tornado either, it was just arriving in pieces when all these back to back snow storms hit.

Oh, and when is another update? Im guessing sometime these next 2 weeks before openig.

Edited by southview2

They must have done alot digging first then since we had huge snowfalls this past month. The snow was up to my knees in some places, must have made the work alot harder than normal.

Edited by The Master

They still have almost 3 months until HH opens and construction should take just a few weeks. There is PLENTY of time to get things finished.

I was talking about putting the rides that were taken apart at GAdv being put back together in time. I agree that there is still plenty of time left to get the Tornado ready for summer.

Edited by The Master