VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Mr.Six's Retirement

warnerleroy

Mr. Six's retirment? What do you want to happen?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What should SF do with Mr. Six

• retire him, this time permanetely
    • keep him the way he is now(advertising icon)
    • use him for more advertising and park experiences
    • Make him ala Disney's Hatbox Ghost and orange Bird, not used anymore but still used in in park experiences and merchandise

I didn't make a choice because I didn't know what to pick. I just don't think they should drop him. He's an icon. Everyone knows him. Keep him as a park icon but don't rely on him for full on commercials like Mark Shapiro was doing. That won't draw people to the park at all. Little Six was even worse.

Mr. Six is good in the park. I like how Al Weber used him in the newer commercials with him just dancing at the end.

The creepy old man needs to go, forever!

He is a symbol for exactly what is wrong with the company. Tackiness.

He appeals to only one demographic, which wouldn't be so bad if he did not completely deter everyone else.

The company keeps saying they realize he is bad for their image, but they keep using him because he attracts teenagers, which they also keep saying they realize is not where they need help.

He doesn't attract teenagers... How does an old man attract teenagers. Just wondering. When I see him in the park its always families taking pictures with him.

They should keep him for the park experience and an ocasional ad but not use him all the time. He's the icon for the company. I don't think he's tacky at all or creepy. Little Six is creepy though.

Bugs should be the overal spokes person in the commercial. They already started using him in the park. At the end of the day I noticed that they were cranking "We Like to Party on a Loop" and Bugs was spieling for people to get a season pass and wishing everyone to come back. All the characters were at the exit giving hi-fives and Mr. Six was taking pictures with everyone. I thought it was perfect.

Ya Little six reminded me of a Jimmy fund Poster child.

I think the mistake here was adding a Mr Six attraction to SFNE. This will be the second time a character/Mr Six attraction was added to the park and the character was retired afterwords.