VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Ultra Twister's sad fate.

The Master

Poor Ultra Twister is just a pile of parts in the back area of Six Flags America in Md. If you ride Batwing you can see over a mound is Ultra Twister parts, SF says the ride is in bad shape and requires major repairs. Seems like SF likes to dump broken rides in SFA's back areas, half of Lighing Loops is also in storage at SFA.

Ultra Twister from Astroworld was supposedly damaged during transport to Maryland and this damage has made it way too costly to repair and put up. I think it was supposed to be their newest addition, seeing how they haven't had one in years, but it will just sit there and rot like many rides do in a park's boneyard.

This low capacity ride would have been a great fit for a park the size of Six Flags America and it would have meant that the Ultra Twister would be back closer to home!

Unfortunately, given the condition of the ride and the lack of availability of parts from the original manufacturer TOGO, I think this one will soon be sold as scrap metal.

Can I have one of the cars? :)

Seems like SF likes to dump broken rides in SFA's back areas, half of Lighing Loops is also in storage at SFA.

It was, because it operated there for a bit as I believe Python. But a few years back it was scrapped, so it's gone.

• 3 months later...

Would have been cool to ride this one again.But its kinda hard to get parts from a company that no longr exitis.TOGO went under because of Viper and their rides killing people in Japan. Actually they had no business in the roller coaster industry as every one of there coasters beat the crap out of you!