VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

What Was the Last Movie You Watched?

MarioSonic94

As the title said. Here you get to review the last movie(s) you watched, give a short (or long, if you want) review and the score. I'll start.

The Great Dictator- This and Modern Times are my favorite Chaplin films

O Brother Where Art Thou?- Better than Fargo, but nowhere as funny as Big Lebowski.

The Rocketeer- Better than anything Jerry Bruckheimer has made for Disney.

Edited by MarioSonic94

i actually rewatched the old Batman & Robin movie that came out in 1997. To be honest, I enjoyed the movie and I loved how they incorporated the trio (Batman Robin Batgirl) into one movie. I know I know, it was not the best Batman movie but it was still pretty good.

rating out of 10- 6.5

i actually rewatched the old Batman & Robin movie that came out in 1997. To be honest, I enjoyed the movie and I loved how they incorporated the trio (Batman Robin Batgirl) into one movie. I know I know, it was not the best Batman movie but it was still pretty good.

I'd actually have to agree with that. It's probably because I was really young the first time I watched it, but I never thought it was horrible. Plus, it gave us Chiller!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...