VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

What Year Were these Maps/Souvenirs?

gasmspiritblue

Don't mean to interrupt your game, but you may want to check the photos in the book. There were actually three similar books published in 1978, 1979, and 1981 with nearly identical covers.

If the photo inside the front cover features the Traffic Jam ride it's from 1978. The Racer at Kings Island (suppose to represent Rolling Thunder) is 1979, and Rolling Thunder at the top of the first hill is from 1981.

Goes to show you can't judge a book by its cover! :)

Don't mean to interrupt your game, but you may want to check the photos in the book. There were actually three similar books published in 1978, 1979, and 1981 with nearly identical covers.

If the photo inside the front cover features the Traffic Jam ride it's from 1978. The Racer at Kings Island (suppose to represent Rolling Thunder) is 1979, and Rolling Thunder at the top of the first hill is from 1981.

Thanks it is from 79 I just got it off eBay is forgot what year it said it was from! It's not my game you could post pics of stuff to ,well you are the administratior so you can do what you want LOL but anyone can post stuff not just me because I might run out of stuff that is not recent in the last few years, anyway thanks!!!!

Edited by gasmspiritblue

• 7 months later...
Guest racinggal17

Thanks it is from 79 I just got it off eBay is forgot what year it said it was from! It's not my game you could post pics of stuff to ,well you are the administratior so you can do what you want LOL but anyone can post stuff not just me because I might run out of stuff that is not recent in the last few years, anyway thanks!!!!

1985?:banana2: