VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

King Cobra Racing Tube Slide

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went on the orignal opening day (July 11) to ride it, but it was closed. Next week I will have to force myself to fight the crowds and go to Hurricane Harbor to ride it. It looks like it would be a cool ride, too bad it has a lot of problems with weight limit and line length.

Well I weigh 145 lbs so I am good to go. It's sad there are so many overweight people in this country anymore. Also I noticed they close the regular line off 10 min before closing, but not the flash pass line, guess they want to force you to get one.

I still say installing flash pass in HH was a mistake, HH is now my least favorite water park in the area. Hell I can ride Hershey's slides more times than HH's slides now thanks to the stupid flash pass, unless I pony up for it every visit which I can't afford. Operations at HH are just abysmal, I wish they just subcontract operations to Morey's, now they know how to run a waterpark.

Edited by The Master

went on today. took over an hour to actually get a tube... which is sad bc the cattle shoot only was two rows full. they definitely need to step up ther game.

besides that the ride was actually fun. although i like tornado alot better.. i dont think ill b riding king cobra again this yer

Finally rode King Cobra, it is a fun slide but not worth the wait. Got in line at 6:20, didn't get off until 7:35. No slide is worth that long of a wait. At 6:30 the LoQ guy just left which created a free for all mess for those still waiting in line. After my slide, I found the employees had already scooped my stuff up into lost and found.