VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

PTR: Losing my Disney Virginity!

CoasterPrince

Last week I finally went on my Senior Trip to sunny Orlando Florida. It was my first time on a plane as well as my first time visiting WDW and IOA and being a Six Flags native I needed some themeing in my life. I've heard great things about these parks and those statements were justified upon entrance to the first Disney park EPCOTon Day 1. I'll have the other parks up soon after. Enjoy!

IMG_0161.jpg

I'm high on 4/20 ..

IMG_0160.jpg

Goodbye Philadelphia!

IMG_0247.jpg

Stayed at the Disney All Star Resorts which were suprisingly much better than I thought!

IMG_0244.jpg

A major thing I noticed once I entered Orlando is that Disney puts effot into EVERYTHING it does!

IMG_0246.jpg

"Chillin on an E"

IMG_0262.jpg

First park of the day.. EPCOT. Which turned out to be my least favorite of the four.

IMG_0266.jpg

Guns Don't Kill, Disney Monorails Do..

IMG_0269.jpg

It's so spherical! (Spelling?)

IMG_0270.jpg

The lines weren't too bad even though this picture begs to differ.

IMG_0273.jpg

Disney has a secret inside this building..and I loved it!

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

Which way to El Toro?!

IMG_0280.jpg

First ride of the day!

IMG_0278.jpg

Test Track was closed for rehab. The same rehab Charlie Sheen goes too.

IMG_0286.jpg

Green or Orange? Which side has the least amount of deaths?

IMG_0297.jpg

It was actually a pretty forceful ride. More forceful than Hydra at Dorney, that's for true.

IMG_0299.jpg

Not once did I ever see any "behind the scenes" equipment. Disney does good with covering that up.

IMG_0301.jpg

Before my trip I did some online research and Sum of Thrills was one of the must rides at EPCOT.

IMG_0302.jpg

It was a fun ride! The technology was amazing!

IMG_0311.jpg

It was around this time I started to notice just how massive this park was.

IMG_0313.jpg

The beauty that is Land! I loved this building so much. There were rides around every corner.

IMG_0316.jpg

Seriously, there was so much packed into this building it was unbelievable.

IMG_0321.jpg

Soarin, Flyin, Theres not a star in heaven that we can't reach..

IMG_0322.jpg

Taking them down and bringing them back to Gadv!

IMG_0326.jpg

I was called a geek for complementing Disney on their innovative technology on some of these rides. Coaster Geeks,We're Misunderstood.

IMG_0327.jpg

This is AMAZING!Every 5 seconds I would repeat, "I want one of these at Great Adventure!"

IMG_0331.jpg

Since we were inside this massive building for what seemed like ever, we didn't notice it started to rain. What better time to eat!

IMG_0333.jpg

The Food at Disney is also top notch! I wanted to eat in the Mexico part of Epcot however the rain wouldn't allow it. :(

IMG_0343.jpg

I forget the name of this ride but I honestly LOVED it! It was so informative.

IMG_0345.jpg

Another thing I commend Disney on is the duration of the rides. I had no problem waiting in a 70 minute line for a themed, interactive, long, and genuinely nice ride!

After that last ride my camera died which sucks because we took one of the Disney Transportation Bus (Another AMAZING thing I love about Disney) to Hollywood Studios aka my favorite of the Disney Parks! I loved Tower of Terror and Rock N Roller Coaster. Long story short Toy Story Mania was a fun ride despite the 80 minute wait. Tower of Terror is my new favorite drop tower! Rock N Roller Coaster was the best Vekoma I've been on besides Boomerangs.. and Fantasmic made me tear a little. Beyond amazing show! Islands Of Adventure is next! Check out my Vlog about this full trip HERE!

Part Two: Islands of Adventure!

Whoever said a park couldn't have thrill rides with immense themeing clearly has not been to Islands of Adventure! I love this park so much it actually moved BGE to Number 4 on my top 10 amusement parks list. I'm not sure why I waited so long to get to this place but nonetheless I enjoyed my time here. On to the flics!

IMG_0017.jpg

Of all resort character rooms, we were sectioned in Mighty Ducks.. -_-

IMG_0019.jpg

Still a beautiful resort at an affordable price

IMG_0020.jpg

Doggies

IMG_0023.jpg

They don't have these back in Jersey!

IMG_0025.jpg

Thank You Disney for quality food. Seriously.

IMG_0031.jpg

Photobomb..

IMG_0033.jpg

It was either this and Mummy or Hulk, Dragon Challenge, Spiderman, and Harry Potter..

IMG_0042.jpg

As fun as HRR looked I choose IOA :D

IMG_0044.jpg

Sounds Familiar

IMG_0047.jpg

Midway Interaction! Thumbs Up,

IMG_0049.jpg

Close Up

IMG_0054.jpg

Definetely not what I was expecting. My expectations were something along the lines of Bizarro at Gadv however I was way wrong!

IMG_0059.jpg

Maybe it was running amazingly that day but Hulk delivered! An outstanding ride.

IMG_0068.jpg

Hooray for Drop Towers!

IMG_0069.jpg

Yeah.. He was there.

IMG_0071.jpg

A great ride but I'm sure a certain villian drop tower will be better this year!

IMG_0075.jpg

Spidy!

IMG_0088.jpg

Amazing Ride. The queue was fantastic but I still prefer DarKastle overall.

IMG_0092.jpg

The Park's layout is really nice. An oval shape like amusement parks should be!

IMG_0096.jpg

Now that I'm looking at this picture, I wish I would have ridden this.

IMG_0097.jpg

But this sounds so much better! Loved this ride.

IMG_0102-Copy.jpg

The time has come! The moment I have been waiting for.

IMG_0100.jpg

I've never stayed awake through an entire Harry Potter movie let alone read the books but after the reviews I've heard for Forbidden Journey, I was most excited for this attraction at IOA.

IMG_0111.jpg

The wait was around 70 minutes but with themeing like this how could I complain.

IMG_0104.jpg

Absolutely phenominal ride. The technology was beyond anything I've seen in an amusement park. More of these need to show up in the US, Hell in the world. I'd travel for it!

IMG_0106.jpg

Is this not the coolest queue, greenhouse, excercise ramp, thingy you've ever seen?!

IMG_0113.jpg

I've always wanted to be called a Muggle :P

IMG_0114.jpg

The line for this was long but after tasting it, It's totally understandable.

IMG_0116.jpg

I had high hopes for this seeing as though I love B&M Inverts but was kind of dissapointed.

IMG_0121.jpg

Maybe because I chose Hungarian Horntail.

IMG_0123.jpg

The wait was only 5 mins for each side but after walking through that marathon of a queue once. I was NOT doing it again!

IMG_0134.jpg

Not feeling this area of the park too much. Burn it with fire please.

101_5811.jpg

Look who snuck into this Ptr. Miss ya <3

Finished with a lunch at Hard Rock Cafe in City Walk which was yummy. As afore mentioned I was more than pleased with Island of Adventures and wished a certain park up north was ran like that. The operations were stellar. I left around 4 because my idiot school planned a group dinner at Planet Hollywood in Downtown Disney. I'd rather ride Hulk and Forbidden Journey some more but why not experience something new.

IMG_0176.jpg

Hard to Miss..

IMG_0181.jpg

400 ft. is pretty impressive!

IMG_0179.jpg

Downtown Disney is nice. I wanted to check out DisneyQuest for a little but never had time :/

Well that concludes Day 2. The vlog for this day can be seen [url="

IMG_0096.jpg

Now that I'm looking at this picture, I wish I would have ridden this.

That is the best water coaster I've ridden out there!

I had high hopes for this seeing as though I love B&M Inverts but was kind of dissapointed.

IMG_0121.jpg

Maybe because I chose Hungarian Horntail.

The Red Dragon is faster and is better than the Blue. I haven't ridden this coaster in a while, but I hate now that the coaster is called Dragon Challenge. Also, I heard that they don't run together anymore since guests keep throwing stuff at each other.