VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Rob's Trip Report 5/29/12

After a long weekend of work and having a couple extra days off of school, I took the day off yesterday to experience the park as a guest. My friends and I got to the park around 10:30 and headed our way over the Kingda Ka. This would be my first time riding Ka since 09 (I didn't go to the park at all in 2010 and Ka was closed the majority of the time in 2011) We waited in the 90 degree weather for an hour to ride, and as soon as we enter the station, my friend passed out. My Six Flags training clicked in and I told the workers to call 5 which was First Aid. Once my friend was better, we all headed to Ted's Cheesesteak to eat and prevent further problems with dehydration. By that time, it was 12:00. We waited in line for my baby, Green Lantern. It was a great time talking to all my coworkers and supervisors. After GL, we rode The Twister. Our group, then made their way to Skull Mountain. I surprised our very own Shelby, who was very excited to see me. :P Batman: The Ride was next on our list. I believe the 'BatCave' should be renamed to the 'SaunaCave.' The tunnel making its way to the station, literally had no air. Anyways, its one of my favorites, so the heat didn't bother me too much. Our next ride was Nitro. My first ride on Nitro this year for me, and it was a horrible treat! The final ride of the day was El Toro. All I have to say is: back row. By that time, it was time to go. Overall, it was a pretty successful and fun day, except for the heat!

Roller Coasters:

-Skull Mountain

-Green Lantern

-Batman:The Ride

-Nitro

-El Toro

Attractions:

-The Twister

Edited by batmanrobinchiller

I'm surprised it was so crowded if Kingda Ka had an hour wait, I was considering going yesterday but the heat advisory kept me from going.

Edited by Yoshi