VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Yep. Another Trip Report.

batmanrobinchiller

I visited the park with my family today! (Yeah I'm basically at the park 24/7) Anyways, I got to the park around 2 pm. We started at Movietown last visit, so we made our way over to Frontier Adventures. Bizarro was number 1 (Get it? Number 1?) on our list. It should have taken us only 5 minutes to get on and off, but the dispatchers were going really slow, so it took us at least 15 minutes to get on and off. After Bizarro, El Toro was next on our list. We sat in the very back row with only a five minute wait. We then skipped my section and went over to the Lakefront/Movietown. Skull Mountain was next on our list. Surprisingly, Skull Mountain had a five minute wait. Usually, I'd get on and off. Anyways, Nitro was next. Nitro had the longest wait of 30 minutes. It was a pretty good ride, although it was a little rougher than usual. This was the first time I had a rough ride on Nitro. Maybe it was the train? After Nitro came Batman: The Ride. There was no wait and we got on in the second row. The only issue I have with the ride now is that I believe they modified the brakes at the end. Its much more forceful now. Has anybody noticed this? After Batman came the Dark Knight. I wanted some A/C before going out again, but the A/C was broken!It was hotter than ever in the pre-show room. The only flat ride of the day, Houdini's Great Escape, came after TDK. It took forever for the ride to start with guests not following directions and leaving souvenir cups on with them. That took about 15 minutes, and then we went over to the one and only, Green Lantern. We rode twice without a wait (Nobody ever goes on Green Lantern on quite days like today). I hate saying this about my baby, but the ride is slowly getting worse and worse. Its getting to a point where the coaster is too painful to ride. Our final ride of the day was Superman: Ultimate Flight. We had a five minute wait. Superman was the same old Superman, nothing new to report. Unfortunately, the end of the day came and I had to leave with my family around 7 pm (If I had my car I'd stay till 9). It was an awesome "SIX FLAGS" day, but it was so hot!

Best line of the day: "GO HOME ROB! You're here all the time! Enjoy your day off! Go have fun!" (Speakers: All of my supervisors/team members) lol

Me: "This is fun!" ;)

Roller Coasters:

-1x Bizarro

-1x El Toro

-1x Skull Mountain

-1x Nitro

-1x Batman: The Ride

-1x The Dark Knight

-2x Green Lantern (Yeah Buddy :) )

-1x Superman: Ultimate Flight

Rides/Attractions:

-1x Houdini's Great Escape

Total: 10 Rides

Next Visit: Working Friday 6/29/12 4pm-10:15pm

I missed Houdini on my last trip! I have to make sure I go on next time. It seems like you guys had a great day!

Yeah Houdini was fun! Yeah we did have fun. I got to go on Runaway Mine Train and Rolling Thunder next time! I need some classics in my life.