VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Season Pass Lost on 7/20/2012

Andrew M

So me and my bestfriend decided to go to the park because of the beautiful rainy weather. When we got there around 5ish there was hardly anyone in the park! woot! but as i gave the guy at the gate my season's pass he told up you have 45 minutes before the park closes -.- so.... we bolted to the SkyScreamer. my friend had never been on it before even though he works at the park. we ran to Nitro got in the back. Followed by Congo Rapids. you know why? because we could. i wanted to do the dark knight since i just saw the dark knight rises the night before but it was closed. whats the deal with TDK being closed alot this year?? i have yet to ride it every time i go to the park its not operating. so we did the next best thing... skull mountain twice in the park screaming like the little girls we are.

so in 45 minutes:

Sky Screamer x1

Nitro x1

Congo Rapids x1

Skull Mountain x2

i think it was around the time in line for Nitro when i realized i had lost my season's pass.... so retracing my steps i still couldnt find it. We encircled Sky Screamer but with no luck. I went to guest relations they told me to call back tomorrow. I called back and they still havent found it. so if any of you happen to find this beautiful pass

gallery_1056_847_109564.jpg

please contact me on here.... i dont feel like paying 20$ to get a new one... i dont have money like that to spend :)

Did the person at the gate never give it back to you? That happened to my dad once.

That happened to me two years ago, they replaced my pass for free without trouble. Not sure if they still would do that now.

• 4 weeks later...