VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

TR 9/23/12

joeyc98

Sunday I went to Fright Fest with my friend, my mom, sis,and her friend. We were amazed that the parking lot was not jammed with cars.Looks like a less crowded day at Fright Fest for us :D Maybe it was because itwas Sunday?... Anyway, we arrived at the park at 3:00 and rode Nitro first witha 10 minute wait. Back Row. FUN. Next up was Skull Mountain with a wait at the emergencyexit. Back Row, FUN. Next we rode The Dark Knight with a 1 preshow wait andthen Batman with a wait in the Sewers. We rode Back Row, forceful, FUN. Anywayenough back coasters, let's ride Déjà vu!! 2 cycle wait but we had time tospare before The Awakening began. It wasfun. Next we got our spots to watch Dead Man's Party and the Awakening at 530.It was very enjoyable, but we were looking forward to getting spooked. Butbefore that happened, we ate at Granny's where I got 3 fried chicken thighs andmacaroni and cheese. Yum. Anyway, next my friend and I split off away from mymom to do stuff on our own. We walked through Shipwreck Cove (Great addition)where I got spooked by a pirate who was walking next to me for 30 seconds andthen decided to scare the living daylight out of me. It was awesome! :D Hahaha,next we went to Bone Butcher Terror-tory where my friend got chased by a guywith a shovel. LOL. We walked right on Runaway Mine Train, back row. FUN butjerky… Anyway, next we walked through Circus Psycho where a clown kept blowingher whistle thing at me. But every time it made me jump. Lol anyway…. Next wewalked over to El Toro with a 20 minute wait.. Broken Down? ROLLING THUNDER! 1train wait for the 2nd to back row. FUN. Right side was the onlyside open.

Seeing as though we only had a half hour left (we had toleave early cause my little sister was tired) we wanted to walk throughShipwreck Cove once more and then Circus Psycho where we then rode Twister. Wethen headed back to the fountain where we met my mom and sis and friend and weall walked around the fountain for 5 minutes just to get scared. We ended theday with a refill of our souvenir cup with iced tea. Yum.

Rides

Nitro-1

Skull Mountain-1

TDK-1

Batman:TR-1

Déjà vu-1

Twister-1

RMT-1

Rolling Thunder-1

Scare Areas

Shipwreck Cove-2

Circus Psycho-2