VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

VOTE! Will you ride Zumanjaro?

29yrswithaGApass

22 members have voted

1. 1. Will you ride Zumanjaro?

• Yes - I will give it a try.
    • No - It's not a ride for me (too tall, too extreme, etc)

Yes. I have never been on a drop tower like that, so i'll be freaking out, but i'll tough it out. I'll give it a try just to say I have been on the tallest drop tower, and the view must be amazing.

I'm undecided. I like other drop towers like Dominator at Dorney and AtmosFear at Morey's but those aren't even close to the height of this ride. I'll have to see it first and maybe if I happen to go to the ride and there isn't a long line, I will try it without spending time thinking about it.

Yes, I will ride it, I love the "stomach-in-your-throat" feeling drop towers give, and the anticipation rising up the tower and waiting to drop. Due to this they are the only rides that still make me nervous, in a good way. Also, a good drop tower is my favorite non-coaster ride.

Of course I will ride (try) it, but I'll be the sole rider among my family and/or friends visiting the park with me. If the line is long, of course it then means those family/friends either waiting for me or finding something else to do while I'm riding.

i will try it! i never liked drop towers, and i am a coaster freak! I will try everything at least once. I am terrified tho. Just going up on a regular drop tower is scary, i can only imagine this one. You will be able to see the skyline of philadelphia on a clear day! Just thinking about it i'm getting nervous!!!