VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

The good plan that will cost a fortune

Guest Moonracker7

I think the ideas are possible but the way they are done is a bit far-fetched. For example I could see them keeping the superhero rides in specific areas but rather than relocating so many rides they might retheme Bizarro to something else and make the tip of Boardwalk and Movietown be the only places for superhero rides.

Also I could see the idea of a hotel coming true if the proposed one from a few months ago is built.

Also a RMC (what I assume you mean by "hybrid cyclone coaster" from the original plan) may very likely come to the park but is more likely in another area of the park (old RT area maybe) than the Bizarro area.

Just trying to help! :)

Guest Moonracker7

Well I am almost done with the hand-drawn maps. while working, I know that I don't 3 of the rides in Adventure Ally so I thought the park could add an enterprise, music express ride, a ride like pendulum, and possible get a boomerang from new England...I messed up on the boomerang in the map so it looks a bit like MFRB at St. Louis and Over Texas. Fender benders is moved to golden kingdom and renamed running of the bulls.

Guest Moonracker7

I also thought maybe a euro fighter (or boomerang)could do a joint station with the sky way like in the frontier fort with sky way and mine train. I also decided to cut 2 themes at the fountain to where the park gates are. left would be dream street to Golden/plaza and frontier, the right will be the new boardwalk area which will include a new kids area (just called Safari kids on the map because it would not be LTSP by the end of this project) and the important DC island overhaul of movie town, advent. seaport, and what was old country.

Guest Moonracker7

Since magic mountain and great adventure are flagship properties... they are also similar as being the largest in the chain (I might be lying a bit) now I think this goes to a new forum... Why do Great escape and La ronde not have the licenses to time warner, DC, etc.?

• 2 months later...