VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

The good plan that will cost a fortune

Guest Moonracker7

Guest Moonracker7

even though the park is losing prized rides, attractions, and coasters; I see they are heading full circle and going to completely fix up the east side of the park. I think the Seaport, movie town, and old country could be themed to DC heroes and villains, adventure ally and lakefront becoming boardwalk(the current being destroyed and become parking) then on the west side, Dare Devil Dive and some of the bumper cars will merge golden kingdom and plaza del carnival. to top it all off a hybrid cyclone in Bizzaro/ North star arena area witch will open up the park and make it more expandable with new lands in the unused area near the old safari entrance. Hotels, a ball field, a second theme park, a shopping district? so do you think Leroy's dreams and a billion $ fix-up will keep it the world largest theme park?

Yeah there's no way the current Boardwalk section is being destroyed for parking. And Bizarro being removed for a woodie, just no- there's a big space where a certain racing woodie used to be that is screaming for a new coaster. Sorry but this plan seems to take away too much from the park to make it worth it.

Guest Moonracker7

They would locate bizzaro,green lantern, and superman within the park. Dark night would be moved to another park; possibly new England as a "new" ride for 2016. It also uses up old country because the only thing salvageable is the bumper cars. The current boardwalk area would become dream st. Picnic grove and a side entrance themed to the original one whith could be used for a future tram service if they add hotels, a shopping district, sports complex, a theme park connected to huricane, and/or a water park connected to main property. The goal of my plan is to make sure avatar land at animal kingdom does not put GA to 2nd in terms of size. If you look at the other parks, all their super hero rides are on one side of the park, not placed randomly on either side. So does everybody see what all the money can do?

I have so many things to say whats wrong with this but i'll leave it at the fact that you do not have much common knowledge about the park, seeming as though New England already has a coaster VERY similar to the Dark Knight, this is just bologna.

Honestly why is it so important that we retain the "biggest park" title? People will always come to our park for the rides and experience and people will always go to AK since it's in Disney World. Which park has the "biggest" title makes no difference. The park has many other things it can advertise- tallest coaster in the world, only safari ride in the northern US, tallest drop tower, even most B&Ms if they really wanted to. There's no need to rip apart the park just to say it's the biggest when we have plenty of other worthy titles to advertise. Sorry to say it but this plan would not be worth going through at all, and that is putting it nicely.

The presence of superhero rides around the park can be fixed by simply retheming them, and Dark Knight would not be a good addition for SFNE as said by other users.

Edited by RC98

Guest Moonracker7

Sorry. I just started looking at Six flags stuff a year ago... NE was an example because they sent theirs to MEX. I did this because what I thought was a great idea because this is the flagship park in the north east and the only park with a hotel is at the same park where our bobsled ride is (sajvaro bobsled)... the name is blanking me. I think ZDOD is one of the big additions to the park over the course of the next few years. Jackson is probably doing better because they have a park owned by a big company(Merlin, Sea World, and Ceader Fair are others). So in conclusion, since GA has the most land, it can boast many dissions, execute many dissions, and make money to execute more dissions in the future.

^ Decision?

Anyway Moonracker7 now that you explained yourself it makes a bit more sense- the park will expand and add new rides but probably isn't going to do anything as drastic as you described.

People have said that the Dark Knight wouldn't be good for SFNE since their Gotham City Gauntlet coaster is basically the same thing without the box around it.

Also I think there was a plan once to put a hotel on Six Flags property that failed when management changed, and there was a more recent plan to put a hotel near the park not owned by Six Flags, it's somewhere on these forums.

Guest Moonracker7

Well I heard a roomer that they are discussing plans for one with the city and all I've heard is that it will help out HH because there are no hotels near by, just a campground X distance away. I feel that they keep going full circle with the lands because movie town and boardwalk have 2 coasters and abandoned theater... at least Boardwalk has the upcharge rides and 2nd hand parachute tower from SFSL(back when it was SFOMA). I do have decent spelling but I do make mistakes at points just like Togo's in America was a big mistake, but that's another article entirely.

Well you're right about that, Togo rides in the US were a mistake. Viper at our park (the ride replaced by El Toro) was a Togo and was regarded as one of the worst coasters of all time... there's a spotlight on it here, if you want to see what a painful coaster looks like then check it out.

I do think that despite the abandon-ness of both sections, Boardwalk is much better off than Movietown- at least it has 2 popular coasters and 2 flat rides, while Movietown has an old (but intense) invert, an overall bust of a ride in the Dark Knight Coaster (who themes a family coaster to the Dark Knight trilogy?!) and pretty much nothing else.

Guest Moonracker7

In my plan, nitro would be updated and renamed one of green lantern's nemeses because green lantern would be placed where the Congo rapids ride is because this area is a dumb idea to make Nitro an icon surrounded by water and kids areas... I think I will put the parachute tower where the commencery(misspelled word, please fix) is because it is just a stupid siting area. On the other hand, I have gone in side the layout of the ride in the spring before it opened to public as part of a tour that boy scouts may do if they stay in the conserved woods via a land bridge near the house; you can see kinda Ka from the intersection of the house road and the trail to the tent site. I think if they build a hotel, a camp ground isn't far behind.

Guest Moonracker7

well I said togos in America was no logic, and GA seems to have been the flagship park in the chain back in RR's prime... may the last dueling ride in the park rest in peace as the first tri- makes an appearance; ZDOD...because it has 3 towers if nobody gets it.

Guest Moonracker7

ZDOD stands for the new ride, Zumanjaro drop of doom. can't seem to get the map thing to work...guess I have to hand draw+color, at least that may be better than the explaining you don't understand.

Guest Moonracker7

Thank you friend... where ever you come from. I may not be able to release my map for a few days because I have rehearsals for Wizard of Oz tomorrow, Tues., and Thers. please respect this and my L18 channel(YouTube) when it comes out, within a months time... hopefully not much more than that. #pineracer

i'm pretty sure they will not relocate any rides just to make a themed area. It seems like it would be too difficult and cost too much. If they were to do anything in movie town, they would add new rides with the appropriate theming.