VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

On Ride Photos

JetsDevs4Lyf

I remember a few seasons ago when we rode Kingda Ka for the first time, I thought I saw a sign saying that you could have your on-ride photos sent to your cell phone or something alogn those lines. Does anyone on here remember seeing or using such a feature at a ride photo booth?

I was just curious as it would seem interesting seeing as how with chargers and bluetooth advertising in the park, this ride photo program could seemingly have signaled the beginning of the park's mobile user marketing techniques.

Oh well it was worth a shot there. It was one of those things I remember seeing but didn't pay too much attention to. We have our picture on Kingda Ka just because it was such a big deal when it opened bu other than that I don't have on ride photos from any other rides really. I just try to get a shot glass to commemorate ever coaster I have been on at this point.

• 1 month later...

Well that must have been what i was thinking of.I'll have to check it out next time I'm over there to see exactly how it works and everything. You have to figure with the bluetooth advertising coming to the park eventually and the ease of using the technology, it's only a matter of time before things like this become more popular. Thanks for the heads up Harry :)