VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2014 Theme Park Map

29yrswithaGApass

Yay! I'm always excited to see the new park map. It looks like the baboon exhibit is only taking up the old safari discoveries and Zumanjaro's queue will be right next to Kingda Ka's entrance.

Do you guys happen to know if part of the former queue that goes under the launch will be reused for the new ride?

Also it looks like the train ride is still planned for looney tunes seaport, I hope it shows up this season lol.

A couple of things I took note of that I did not know before. The dining pass logo is not next to Load it Up, unless that’s a mistake. The dining pass is now accepted at the Camp Kitchen in the National Park. There’s a new restaurant in the Boardwalk called Shore Eats and Treats.
I was hoping there would be a path connecting the Golden Kingdom together, but according to the map there is not.

it seems that every year green lantern get smaller and smaller off the map. I wish they did the layout of the map like cedar fair. like how cedar fair puts each section around the park making the actual park map bigger and in the center, taking up most of the map an not half

^I think that they are trying to make Kingda Ka and Zumanjaro stand out more because a lot of people see Green Lantern and Superman from the parking lot and head there first. But I really do like how cedar fair makes their maps. Can't wait until April 12th!

Edited by jsblumen

i like the detail in six flags' maps but im talking about how half of the map is just words. when they can arrange that around the map and not have the map be a awkward square shape. The shape of the enture map is bad for our park especially since how long the park is

It looks like they re configured el toro track to be where thunders station was on the map, it makes me wonder how they will or if expand with toros twist right in the middle, I guess they will surprise us like they always do.

Edited by gasmspiritblue

• 5 weeks later...