VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

6/12/14 Trip Report

SFGadv123

I figured since today wasn't the nicest day with a chance of rain, the park wasn't going to be busy. I got to the park at around 3:45 and there was barely any cars, but a lot of buses. When we got there it looked like most of the schools and stuff were leaving at that time.

First, we hit Nitro and the line took about a half hour for front row. Dispatches were really slow today for some reason. I also noticed today that Nitro was extremely rough and bumpy, whether it is just that old now or it was the train, probably a mix of both.

Batman was closed, and was testing later, so I don't know if it ever opened. So we hot Skull Mountain and walked right onto back row.

Skyscreamer had no line at all and were able to get on right away.

El Toro had a station wait so we went back row, as usually it was a great ride. We ended the day with Bizarro which to no surprise there was only 4 other people in the line. They were sending every other train with people for some reason, maybe just due to low crowds.

We left around 6, I would have stayed and went on other rides, but the others I went with wanted to leave,

It was my first trip since April, when usually Iam going at least 2 times a month. I guess I have been too busy to go lately. Next time I go hopefully Zumanjaro opens.