VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Crowds Next Weekend

Nitro#1

I am probably headed to the park next Sunday. Are there any big events going on? Also, how are the lines for a late June Weekend, most likely Zumanjaro Opening? Should I use one of my 2 for 1 Flash Passes, or will the crowds not be big enough for it?

It will probably be crowded but not as bad as a Sunday in July or August. I'd expect 45 minutes to an hour lines for the major coasters and probably 15 to 20 minutes for the smaller coasters.

As for zumanjaro, there is no opening date set yet. i would expect hr lines on all the coasters. Get to the park early and get through the turnstyles early so you get good position for rope drop. if you move, you can hit a bunch of the coasters pretty quickly in the morning. As for flash pass, ive never bought one. I doubt zumanjaro will be on flash pass, with the exception of the platinum version of it, being its a new ride(this is just my opinion). As i tell everyone, if you are only visiting a park once, buy the flash pass. the more rides the better. If you go all the time, why bother wasting the extra $$$$, unless money is no object.

Zumanjaro will also be on Gold, there are signs in the Flash Pass center that show the differences between the 3 levels and Gold and Platinum say Zumanjaro is included.

Good advice, I hope Zumanjaro opens so I can experience it, if not, I really want to ride KK for the first time of the season. I have four 2 for 1 Flash Passes (2 on my pass, and 2 on my dad's pass), we will make full use of them this summer and fall. I just need to decide if it is worth it this time, or to save them for the summer.

Next Sunday is kind of vague...

This Sunday 6/29 or Next Sunday 7/6/2014...

If 7/6 consider bringing that coke can for an hour early entry into the park.

https://www.sixflags.com/greatadventure/special-events/celebration/july-4th-fest

Also consider staying for the firework...If it is still Pyrotechnico doing the show it will be well worth the stay.