Length:1,391.1 ft

Height:50.8 ft

Inversions:0

Speed:37.3 mph

Duration:1:10

Max Vertical Angle:50°

Dimensions:67.3 ft x 142.4 ft

Capacity:930 riders per hour

Those Maurer spinners are a blast! They don't look like much, but I think they are the best spinning coasters out there (I have yet to ride a Mack model though). The lighting also looks really cool. Should be a fun, popular attraction to the park.

It looks like it will be a cool ride. I really like the idea of a coaster with glowing props all around and it will hopefully be a coaster they can finally run during Christmas Candylane. When there were rumors of a spinning coaster I was hoping it would be Mack since they can run 4 car trains and with how popular this coaster will be with low capacity, lines are going to be very long. RCDB says 930 riders an hour and that's with a car dispatching around every 17 seconds with 4 riders and I don't see that happening.

^Lagoon loaded two cars at a time, and had a separate unloading area for Spider. I doubt it hit the full 930 riders per hour, but the line never stopped moving. If Hershey operates the ride without stopping the cars in the station (similar to The Dark Knight), they could probably dispatch a car every 17 seconds. So I wouldn't be too worried about capacity.