VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Sesame Place October 25, 2014

TylerRRC1972

Took my Nephew and Sister to Sesame Place today for there Halloween Spooktacular. Super crowded, they actually had to close entry to the park. Arrived at 1130 and after seeing how crowded it was, I purchased three Magic Queue Passes, best $45 ever spent. Went on Vapor Trail(Roller Coaster) with my nephew for the second time this season, he's looking forward to Blackbeards next year. He went on the Cranky Trains 1, Captain Cookies High C Adventure 4, Flyin Fish 3, Flying Cookie Jars 1, Oscars Rotten Rusty Rockets 1, Sunny Day Carousel 3, left the park at 1600. If the new Management is going to continue to add more rides then they need to expand and not put everything on top of everything. Everybody have a Happy Halloween.

I knew about most of those add-ons, not the cranky trains though, wonder what next year will bring to the park (doubt anything as they will focus there $ on the SeaWorld exhibits till 2020, but that's my opinion). Like to see another coaster at the park like flight school at LEGOLAND Florida.

It seems like the problem with the park is that with water slides/water attractions taking up so much room in the park and around half the attractions in the park, in the fall and winter when only the dry rides are open, it causes major crowds and long lines. The park really is landlocked and it's a shame they can't expand since they really need to add more rides and at the same time, not remove just as many like what happened this year with many of the older/original attractions being removed for the new Monster Land rides.