VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Opening Weekend Meet-ups

Matt Kaiser

Hey everyone!

I'm planning some fan meet-ups at Great Adventure, with the first ones being this weekend. The meet-ups are for Great Adventure fans from any fan-site or Facebook group, as we're all mostly intertwined. We're all looking forward to hanging out at the park together and riding a few coasters.

Due to a combination of feedback, weather, and people having work on Friday, I've decided to have two meet-up times: one on Friday and one on Saturday.

When: Friday 4/3 at 6:30pm AND Saturday 4/4 at 1pm

Where: Liberty Pub Pavilion, near the fountain Papa Johns. (Small covered pavilion)

What: We will meet, talk, ride some rides together. The Saturday meet-up could have lunch together.

As of right now, I'll only be there Friday. It would be great if someone could get a group picture from the Saturday meet-up, and generally lead the group in deciding what to ride.

Like I said, there will be people from other Great Adventure fan-sites and groups, so don't be surprised if you don't know a few people. The goal of this is to bring all the Great Adventure lovers together. I hosted a similar meet-up last year on the last day of the season, and it went pretty well.

Meet-up location:

zb7KCEz.png