VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

The Incredible Hulk at Islands of Adventure

Mrpq

Anyone besides me paying attention to whats going on? At first it seemed like they were going to be replacing sections of track. Now almost all the track is gone and rumor has it B&M night not be the ones supplying the new parts. I am very interested to see what happens

Hopefully the new version will be smoother. I liked the layout of the coaster but the roughness was bad in some parts, especially the 2nd half. If the trains are being replaced, it will be interesting to see if they use the same restraints or the new vest restraints.

Hopefully the new version will be smoother. I liked the layout of the coaster but the roughness was bad in some parts, especially the 2nd half. If the trains are being replaced, it will be interesting to see if they use the same restraints or the new vest restraints.

I guess the trains are worth more in scrap vs selling them. they literally tossed them out

• 5 months later...

Anyone else think its a little lame they replaced the original HULK with the same exact layout? I thought maybe they would have changed up a bit. I mean if they are spending the money to put a whole "new" coaster in why not make some changes?

The track was worn out and needed replacing. The powered launch probably puts more stress and wear on the track besides running 365 every year due to the warm climate as apposed to most regional coasters that only run every day in the summer, weekends on the season bookends, and zero or little winter operations. A far cry from year round daily running in Fl.