VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

5/22/16 - Joker Testing, Queue

Viper26

Last trip was focused on the non-looping coasters; this time, I focused on the B&Ms. While it was Cheer Fest or whatever I don't care about, crowds were mediocre, but slightly rowdy with most lines being around 30-60 minutes. I only found about eight dance groups all day. The Joker's queue was pretty much complete with it's circus tent entrance finished. It is definitely ready for Thursday's opening.

Bizarro - 1x

Runaway Mine Train - 1x

El Diablo - 1x

Superman Ultimate Flight - Broken Down

Batman the Ride - 1x

Nitro - 1x

El Toro - Line too long

Kingda Ka - Broken Down

Green Lantern - 1x

• Ka was down for about an hour; Superman down for about an hour too; Toro down for 10 minutes or so as told by someone in line for El Diablo.
  • Runaway Mine Train has now has three four five sponsors: Plymouth Rock, a bank, Polly-O, Sega, and Haribo.
  • Someone vomited on Batman and Green Lantern' line increased by ten minutes on both.
  • There were poor operations on Green Lantern despite 10 minute wait; Bizarro was stacking as always.
  • I grayed out twice on Batman (on the first loop and zero g roll).
  • I told someone to put their phone away on Nitro halfway through.
  • I might visit Six Flags America in June.
Edited by Viper26

What time did you get there? I was able to get on El Toro 3x by just walking back around and the line was only in the station, this was like around 12pm to 1pm

Around 3