VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

6/11/16 Riding The Joker

Viper26

Today marked my first time riding The Joker. I arrived around 2:30 and crowds remained low the whole day. The first ride I did was The Dark Knight Coaster with a walk on to the pre show. To be honest I had to ride The Dark Knight Coaster just in case I get sick on The Joker (I had lunch first thing I arrived.) Then I rode The Joker with a 20 minute wait. I was assigned to the purple side and went upside down twice. It was okay, but it would be better if I was assigned to the green side.

I rode the Buccaneer on the top row next with a one cycle wait. I had some good airtime, not as good as the ghetto carnival one I rode a month ago. Around this time I wasn't really enjoying the trip with the hot weather. I went over to El Toro which had a three cycle wait for front row because it broke down and reopened. Just a side note, this was my first time riding the front row. The two reasons are that I prefer the back rows over the front, and there is always a huge line for front. The front wasn't bad but not as good as the back.

Next was Bizarro which had its fire effect on today. Also they were running two trains. Which is good because they were running slow today. I rode El Diablo afterward which the ride operator was hanging riders upside down for several seconds and inverting riders up to ten times instead of six. I finished my trip with Superman where I dabbed to the camera. I referred to the camera as The Chiller's old camera because it is the old camera.

I left at 8:30 with a new Joker shirt and a Nitro anniversary shirt. It was a decent day with little crowds but hot weather. It would be better if there was some rain to cool down the weather. I am planning on visiting Six Flags America in at least two weeks but the date is TBA.

Edited by Viper26

Just a fair warning: I don't think you choose what side you get on The Joker. I didn't ask to get the green side, but if I did, the attendant would probably say no. And the operators on Superman yesterday said to dab to the camera while the El Toro operators did a no bar holding challenge to one of the trains..

Hopefully the wait is short enough when I go on Thursday that I can ride the Joker multiple times. Then hopefully I can ride the green side and the purple side and compare. Otherwise that's cool that the operators did that on superman and el toro. It's nice when they interact with guests like that and make it even more fun.