VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Dorney Park Monday Aug 15th

Mrpq

A little early to be asking this but how has Dorney been on week days? Its been a few years since I have been there during the week and last I remember its usually pretty dead. Planning on going with my fiancé and a few friends. I tried to convince her to go to Hershey but she said since we are going to Candy Lane later in the year she rather do Dorney lol

The ride side will be empty during the day except Wild Mouse and the water rides. Wildwater Kingdom should be crowded from around 11 to 5 with Aquablast and Snake Pit drop box slides having the longest lines. The only time there should be line on the ride side during the day is if a large camp group gets in line at the same time as you are getting in line but even then it's rare that a coaster should be more than 10 minutes except Wild Mouse. That coaster can get a 20 minute line when the park is basically empty.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

All rides will close during thunderstorms except maybe the Whip and Music Express (both remained open on a trip during a thunderstorm but that was years ago). In the waterpark after a rain storm, the lazy rivers reopen when the thunderstorms stop but the slides take a little longer to open. Heavy rain will shut down the coasters.