VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Dollywood 8/9/16

Pineracer

So I got to the park about 11:45 and headed straight for Lightning Rod (which already had an 1hr+ wait). It was after 1 by the time i got off and then headed for Wild Eagle. First stop was to the country fair section to ride the Scrambler. Next has a snack at the Cinnamon Bread mill shop.

Next stop was Blazing Fury at a 10min wait. Wile ridding, the train ahead of us got blasted in glass and we got stalled in the bank after the train scene right before the final drop. A few people were bloody but most were unharmed. After leaving Blazing Fury, I went to Fire Chaser Express at a 25min wait. Note: all rides were running two trains for theses coasters.

I didn't know how the ride's station worked because i didn't see how the train went forward after the reverse launch, switch track (duh... no).Anyways, I decided in the end to ride Wild Eagle which was at a 10 minute wait. It was running either 2-3 trains,couldn't tell. This was my first wing coaster and I can't wait to ride the other two on my 3 park road trip.