VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Cedar Point- Roller Coaster Day 2k16

Pineracer

This is the first time i have been to Cedar Point or a park on this day (that i can think of). The day started heading to Valravn which was 1.75-2hr wait (about how long a locker is). The next two coasters were Millennium and Rogaru. Why put them together? Rogaru shut down after we got the locker and the person outside it recommended it.

P.s. I way plying MF in Battle for CP; MF was at 1.25hrs wait but was a bit more after a short squall pulled the red train out to get guests out of the Yellow train. I was talking to some people who were at the day before and said TTD was operating (it would operate after the second squall).

After those coasters (and a lunch break), I went over to Maverick which was at a 1.25hrs wait when i got on, but after the second squall, it was more like 3 (thank god it doesn't use lockers). After a 3hr+ wait a station wait for Gemini (I did red side) was a gift. After that, I rode there flyers and left.

Battle for CP is an agmented reality game that takes place in the park (think Pokemon Go except for Cedar Fair and the teams are based on roller coasters). I would like to see that expand to the other parks because team Banshee [KI's Valravn], Team Intimidator [pretty Much TTD except for KD & Carowinds], Team Patriot, Team Fury [Carowinds' Valravn], Team Cobra, Team Anaconda, any other good one's?

Squall(N)-a sudden, violent gust of wind, often accompanied by rain, snow, or sleet. [Dictionary.com]

Natinal Roller Coaster Day was a Tuseday, I was Surprised Gemini and Rogaru had such low waits

I couldn't believe how fast the line for Gemini was when I was there last year. The posted wait time was 5 minutes with a switchback filled and I thought no way was that right. The line never stopped moving and really was only 5 minutes.