VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

SFNE Friday 10/14

jdc12192

I am of little help here because I have only gone up to SFNE in the summer. If you go, have fun! I would love to hear how it compares to our FF.

Well I only did 3 of the 5 trails. I liked how 4 of the 5 trails were located in their picnic area which made it convieniet to do all the trails.

Manor was very well done. It takes place in their Houdini building which j thought was very cool.

Some areas instead of fog, they use mist which I thought was odd, especially in the cold and it causes the floor to get wet.

Overall I'd say the makeup wasn't on par with us, as well as scares- especially midways, they seemed to be lacking employees. Also couldlve been because it was their first Friday.

With lacking scares, they did seem to have way more decorations in the trails which makes up for lack of scares. The park was nicely decorated as well from what I saw. Entertainment was also fairly good. It lacked a big extravagant show like our DMP But made up for it with good,smaller shows throughout the night.