VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

4/1/17- Cold Opening Day

Mr.Six

After a few months of waiting it was finally time for Great Adventure again. Turning into the parking lot I knew no one would be there, I could've taken a guess because of the scheduled rain (which went completely overcast). Me and my friend first went to El Toro to make it our first ride of the season. Running fantastic. To pass the time we also went to ride El Diablo which was, normal. At this time he sin comes out briefly and we head over to Bizarro and again, running great front row. After this we did a quick ride on Minetrain and took the skyride. We rode Dark Knight, then we went to Nitro, front row. Skull Mountain, back row and then we stopped for a late lunch. After this I decided to see if Batman was up which to my concern it wasn't but yet again, we rode it front row. We went to ride Lantern and then Superman, but something was different. We rode front row, but waited 30 minutes because of a break down. I forgot about Kingda Ka when I rode Toro in the morning so we stopped over and I rode THREE TIMES IN A ROW! After some really fun excitement we went over to Bizarro for again, another re-ride and then we did a little walking around for food and rode Toro, and then Ka again. What a great trip to Great Adventure, while it might had been pretty cold out the lines were short.

I went to the park on Sunday and it was very crowded. Guess the only time the park isn't crowded anymore is during iffy weather.

yup - this time of year the park probably isn't worried about advertising to get big crowds because they really don't have the staff in place to handle it