VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

GADV, bad weather park closer..

Mrpq

How far in advance will the park give notice they are not opening due to bad weather? I ask since I am registered for a car show at the park Sunday and the weather isn't looking to good. Seems the event will be canceled if the park says they are staying closed due to weather. Issue is we are supposed to be there between 6am and 9am and I rather save myself the drive if the park is announcing they are closed

AHHHHH ok, I miss understood a post I had read a few weeks ago about the park closing due to rain. thanks for clearing it up

They say they're closing due to rain, but really it's due to low attendance due to rain. Most people just then say "due to rain". That's why the park tends to close more "due to rain" in the Spring--park is less crowded to begin with.

Yeah I'd rather have an extra week or two of cooler temperatures and have to wait a little more time to get to a waterpark than have the heat and humidity now.