VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Next Coaster for the Park?

jakinator

I hope a nice family GCI woodie but a Raptor works too.  The only reason I would wait for a T-Rex is because of capacity issues with the Raptor.  Pretty much anything can come if you think about it.  Heck, maybe we'll get another free spin .(And Im not trying to joke sadly :mellow:).

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Mr.Six said:

I hope a nice family GCI woodie but a Raptor works too.  The only reason I would wait for a T-Rex is because of capacity issues with the Raptor.  Pretty much anything can come if you think about it.  Heck, maybe we'll get another free spin .(And Im not trying to joke sadly :mellow:).

I wouldn't mind seeing a GCI either. With my increased amount of trips to Hersheypark this season and riding Comet, Lightning Racer and Wildcat more often, it makes me miss having a traditional wooden coaster at Great Adventure even though I think El Toro is better than any of those coasters.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK, OK, I'm basing it on the Adult Swim Toonami and on their event "Countdown." The coaster is gonna be a rethemed, better version of The Chiller because Countdown sucked just like the Batman & Robin movie. 

TOM and Sara: Nebula; black and purple/red colors. LSM launch. Dueling. Reference to the original coaster by having the Bat Credit Card in the queue.

Great Adventure should get a racer based on the Cyclone Racer,but have Intamin design/build it with topper track and it uses lapbar-only trains.SF in general should try to bring back medium-sized/medium-thrill coasters that most people could re-ride the heck out of their whole life-like KD's Grizzly & SFA's woodies(especially Wild One)....but maybe I expect too much.... 

On 12/9/2018 at 2:02 AM, ericthewanderer said:

Great Adventure should get a racer based on the Cyclone Racer,but have Intamin design/build it with topper track and it uses lapbar-only trains.SF in general should try to bring back medium-sized/medium-thrill coasters that most people could re-ride the heck out of their whole life-like KD's Grizzly & SFA's woodies(especially Wild One)....but maybe I expect too much.... 

Dueling RMC Raptor (Lightning and Thunder)? that would get the park a dueling coaster and solve the capacity issue, but that might be very expensive