VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

No Line November | 11/5/17

Mr.Six

I knew the park would be empty when I arrived in the parking lot.  With the Grape Adventure and The Breast Cancer run going on the park had a lot of extra stuff going on that looked pretty cool.  It's odd seeing Hurricane Harbor's Parking lot full with people, very similar to how it is literally every summer day.  We headed right to Kingda Ka to find out it was closed.  It would be helpful to know if it was closed in advance.  They should put a sign at the beginning of the golden kingdom so you don't have to walk all the way to the ride gate.  We went for El Toro (which had no wait) and did that twice front row and 2nd row.  It's running fairly smooth and better than it did last November.  I went over to Bizarro which had NOT ONE person in the queue.  That ceases to amaze me. We took the sky ride over to the Jonny Rockets by Batman had a bite to eat and then rode Batman.  After that we went to Justice League and got a quick ride.  That area looks nice with it's holiday decor.  We went over to the Joker and rode it quickly.  Kingda Ka was still closed.  Superman was running awful to be honest.  I was one of the only people in the queue and all set and done, it took 20 minutes for me to board in my empty row.  They kept putting us on and then taking us off.  I went to Kingda ka for one final Ride and it was running great.  I had a great day at the park.  There weren't any crowds which is an adjustment from Fright Fest.  It truly is "No Line November"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yoshi said:

Sounds like a great day. I wonder what caused Superman to keep having issues like that..

I wonder too.  I felt bad for the car behind us (Im surprised it's running 2 trains too).  They were waiting on the stacking area for like 10 minutes.

That's why I'm probably going to wait until HITP to ride the coaster for first time this season when probably only 1 train will be running. I hate the thought of being on the brake run for more than a minute or two (on a regular coaster it wouldn't bother me).